Bamboo is actually a tropical grass, with an extensive root system that sends out an average of four to six new shoots per year, naturally replenishing itself and growing to heights of 50 feet or more. Some bamboo species grow up to 4 feet per day and can be harvested every 3 to 4 years. As a result, bamboo is one of nature's most sustainable resources since it is naturally regenerative.
Bamboo is a plentiful, renewable natural product with many remarkable characteristics, such as:
• Softness - Softer than the softest cotton, Bamboo fabric has a natural sheen to the surface and feels similar to silk or cashmere.
• Comfortable - Bamboo fabric absorbs water 3-4 times better than cotton, keeping skin comfortable, rather than sticky, in hot weather. The fabrics stay 2-3 degrees cooler in hot temperatures and warmer in cold temperatures. Bamboo apparel is thermal regulating, anti-fungal, anti-static and will keep you cooler, drier, warmer and odor free.
• Appearance - Bamboo looks like expensive Pima or Egyptian cotton and drapes like silk. It has less shrinkage than cotton and does not pill. It has been described as feeling like pure cashmere.
• Protective and Hygienic - Unlike other anti-microbial fabrics, which require a chemical treatment, organic Bamboo fiber clothing is naturally anti-microbial requiring no added harmful chemicals. It contains an agent, "bamboo kun", that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it.
• UV Protection - Bamboo fiber fabrics have natural UV protection. There have been tests where companies have sent out 100% bamboo clothing to research laboratories for UV protection testing. The UPF label rate is 15. The fabric scored 18.3 on the UPF scale with 94.15% UVA block and 93.17% UVB block.
* The UPF system was created especially for sun protective fabrics. UPF measurements of fabrics are generally tested by spectrophotometer equipment and are not tested using human subjects. The UPF rate indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed by the fabric. The advantage of the UPF standard is that both UVB and UVA are measured.
• Natural and Chemical-Free – Bamboo is grown without using pesticides or chemical fertilizers. Bamboo fiber is 100% biodegradable.
The many uses and benefits of bamboo continue to increase as individuals turn to organic, eco-friendly products. One area seeing tremendous growth is bamboo baby clothing. Parents are realizing the benefits of organic products to both their baby’s health and to the environment, and bamboo baby clothes are an ideal fit.
Bamboo is perfect next to babies delicate skin because it is naturally hypoallergenic, and anti-bacterial, preventing odor, allergies and skin irritations. In addition, it is thermal regulating, which is important since babies have a hard time regulating body temperature when first born. With all the positive benefits to your baby and the environment, why wouldn’t a parent be excited about this great new product line?
Keywords: Cane furniture, Buy furniture online, Eco friendly bags, Cane & handicraft, Cane furniture’s in Guwahati
Visit our website: http://www.canecraftassam.com/